Yoga helps us to develop awareness of the connection between mind, body, and spirit, and to use this connection to heal ourselves. Deborah emphasizes breath, focus, visualization, and affirmation to facilitate a meditative, healing Yoga experience. Enjoy a Yoga Download, Private Session, or Yoga Class in Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, and Superior, Arizona.
Private Session - yoga, meditation, consult for you or a group, your place or mine!
1.25 hr session for $65, other arrangements/travel fees possible
Thai Yoga (assisted Yoga postures with compressions) 1.5 hr $95
Apache Junction Multi-Generational Ctr
1035 N. Idaho Rd, Apache Junction, AZ
Mon 8:30-9:45 Yoga-juvenation
10-11:15 Yoga Flow
6:30-7:45 Yoga for Relaxation
Wed 10:30-11:45 Yoga-juvenation
Fri 1pm Yoga on the Ball
$5 drop in or monthly - yearly passes
Payment is to Multi-Gen Center
Mon 12:15-1:30 pm Yoga for Strength
The Live it Well Place 6607 S. Kings Ranch Rd. Gold Canyon, Arizona
Thur 9:30-11am, Chi Gong and Guided Meditation
11008 E Sugar Creek Dr. Gold Canyon, AZ
Wed and Fri 8:30 - 9:50 am Yoga-juvenation
Mountainbrook Village Ocotillo Multipurpose Rm,
Mountainbrook Dr. Gold Canyon, through April
North of Hwy 60 on Mountainbrook Drive,
left into Activity Center (1st bldg on left).
Pay here or in person - no need to pre-register
"I find Deborah to be an excellent instructor - offering challenges yet encouraging each of us to work at our own level...I'm learning to appreciate my body - to focus inward." Cookie Russell
Yoga le Deborah JOYa
Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Superior, Arizona
Thursdays Mar 12, 19; Apr 9, 16
9-9:45 am Chi Gong (Shibashi / Tai Chi style)
10-11:15 am Yoga
11:30 am-12:30 pm Guided Meditation
Outdoors if weather allows
FREE with park admission or membership. Bring layers - it can be cold
Preparing for Yoga
* Eat lighter foods at least 1 hour before class
* Drink water - before (can prevent cramping), after (flush out deposits that were released or they will just redeposit)
* Be considerate of others - Come fragrance free!
* Try to avoid entering or exiting the class during more focused times like the beginning or balancing or relaxation
* Consider bringing an eye pillow or small cloth to cover your eyes and a blanket to sit on, us under knees, and/or keep warm during relaxation.